Joining CEDRO does not require paying any quotas or any other expenditures.
Yes, all authors, total or partial, can join our Entity.
At CEDRO, we manage the rights of intellectual property of works and publications that have already been published or circulated.
Therefore, you can become a member of our Entity if you are the holder of the copyright of a work that has been previously published or circulated, but not if it has not yet been published
Yes, as long as you are the holder of the copyright of those collaborations.
No, that payment of rights corresponds to the publishing houses which have published the books, according to the publishing contracts that have been signed.
CEDRO will pay out the compensation coming from the photocopying and scanning of the works, as well as compensations for its public loan.
Yes, as long as your compositions and lyrics have been published or circulated.
Yes, as long as you are the holder of the exploitation rights of the articles in which you have collaborated. You must send to us the necessary documentation duly filled. You can download the form here.
Yes. To join, you must send us the necessary documentation duly filled. You can download the form here.
Only minors at least 14 years old can join our Entity.
If they are under 14, they cannot join in any case. Nevertheless, they can ask for compensation for private copying. In this case, besides filling in the claim form of rights for non-members, it is necessary that this document is signed by the same person who would sign the membership contract, as it is established in this text, and that the documents detailed below are included.
In order to be able to proceed with the CEDRO membership of a minor over 14 years old, the following documents are necessary, apart from the general documentation for becoming a member:
- If the minor is emancipated (it is a court decision) he must prove it by sending a copy of the court decision. If this is the case, he can sign the contract himself.
- If the legal representative is not a parent, he or she must include documentation which proves that he/she is the legal representative of the minor (normally it will be a legally appointed guardian).
Besides, the guardian must send :
- Membership contract signed by both the minor and his legal representative
- Consent signed by the legal representative authorising him to join CEDRO. You can use this form.
- Photocopy of the Identity Cards of the legal representative and the minor, if he has this identification.
- If the legal representative is his father or mother, he must send:
- Membership contract signed both by the minor and by both parents.
- Consent signed by the parents authorising the minor to join CEDRO. You can use this form.
- Photocopy of the Identity Cards of the parents and the minor, if he has this identification.